Meet The Team
I’ve been married to the same wonderful woman for 25+ years and I am still amazed she puts up with me. We have six children between us, and 7 grandchildren with more on the way…Grandkids, NOT kids! Living in Bend is an outdoor enthusiast’s heaven. I enjoy skiing, golfing, cycling and pickle-ball.
Customer service is my hot button and his #1 priority…But that’s what everyone says right? Bottom line…my customers say it best…Here are just a few of their comments:
· Pat is outstanding, Honest seller! Double perfect transaction.
(2004 Bigfoot 30MH29G Toy Hauler 48K Miles!)
· A real pleasure to do business with, Pat is a super nice guy, very honest.
(Mercedes-Benz: GL-Class ONLY 2,176 Miles 4MATIC LIKE NEW, saved over $30k!
· Very Nice Car, Great Seller, would buy from Pat again, A++++
(Mercedes-Benz: S-Class 5.5L V12)
· Without question, the best sellers on eBay. 5 STARS in every way!!! Thanks again Pat!
(1999 Sea ray Signature 190 ONLY 156 HOURS!!)
· Great Airstream Thanks Pat! Purchased sight-unseen. Just as described. Couldn't be happier!
(1995 Airstream Classic Excella 1000 31 Ft)
· WOW-WOW-WOW 2005-7000 miles-This is a brand new truck Thanks for the great deal Pat!
(Chevrolet: Silverado 1500 LS)
· Pat is THE BEST, perfect car, HONEST, INTEGRITY #1 eBayer - Auto Network!!
(Chevrolet : Corvette)
· These people were fantastic. The product was exactly as Pat represented.
(2007 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager M8295 ONLY 10K Miles!!)
My experience comes from the many years, spent helping my clients and friends live out their RV dreams! I began in the RV industry, right out of high school in the quaint town of Langley on Whidbey Island in Washington state. I entered the industry as a “lot boy”, excelled in my position and was promoted to RV sales. Over time, I moved up thru the management ranks until ultimately, I earned the coveted seat of ownership in not one but two different RV dealerships. (Beaver Coach Sales of Oregon, in Bend, Oregon & RV Sales of Oregon, in Eugene, Oregon.) Experience and trust is why a majority of my business is now repeat and referral. “My greatest complement is a referral.”
My passion comes from the love of my family and the RV lifestyle. My wife Debbie and I enjoy traveling in our motorhome along with our two golden retrievers. In fact, we recently took over a year trip in our motorhome and visited 29 National Parks. “What a beautiful country we live in!”
By making Bend our home again and teaming up with the true legends at the helm of Auto Network US, I will continue to share my experience with you and your family. Whether you are buying your next dream RV, or want to sell your coach, please call me or share my name with your friends and family. Together, there’s no doubt, we will have success!
Please call me at: (541) 948-4026
or email me at: email@example.com